Effectively manage reproductive endocrinology issues with Reproductive Endocrinology, a new book derived from the highly acclaimed two-volume textbook, Endocrinology: Adult and Pediatric. Never before available as a stand-alone offering, this compilation of chapters will enable you to give your patients the benefit of today's best know-how from the leading resource in endocrinology.
- Stay abreast of the newest knowledge in reproductive endocrinology, including.
- endocrinology of sexual behavior and gender identity
- genetic pathways that control gonadal development and sex differentiation
- management of PCOS and hirsutism, male androgen deficiency, and gynecomastia
- and much more.
- Effectively review the causes and management of precocious or delayed puberty.
- Count on all the authority that has made Endocrinology, 6th Edition, edited by leading endocrinologists Drs. Jameson and De Groot, the go-to clinical medical reference for endocrinologists worldwide.
- Make the best clinical decisions in reproductive endocrinology with an enhanced emphasis on evidence-based practice in conjunction with expert opinion.
; John C. Marshall and Leslie J. De Groot, MD, Professor of Medicine and Radiology and Committee on Immunology, University of Chicago School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormones
- Gonadal Peptides: Inhibins, Activins, Follistatin, Müllerian-Inhibiting Substance (Antimüllerian Hormone)
- Gonadotropins-Regulation of Synthesis and Secretion
- Genetic Basis of Gonadal and Genital Development
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Disorders of Sexual Development
- Endocrinology of Sexual Maturation and Puberty
- Precocious Puberty
- Delayed Puberty
- Hormonal Control of Breast Development
- The Endocrinology of Sexual Behavior and Gender Identity
- Folliculogenesis, Ovulation, and Luteogenesis
- Ovarian Hormone Synthesis
- Estrogen and Progesterone Action
- Hormonal Regulation of the Menstrual Cycle, Mechanisms of Ovulation, Premenstrual Syndromes
- Amenorrhea, Anovulation, and Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding
- Female Subfertility: Evaluation and Management
- Hyperandrogenism, Hirsutism, and the Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Ovulation Induction and Assisted Reproduction
- Functional Morphology of the Testis
- Androgen Physiology, Pharmacology, and Abuse
- Testicular Dysgenesis Syndrome, Cryptorchidism, Hypospadias, and Testicular Tumors
- Androgen Deficiency Disorders
- Clinical Management of Male Infertility
- Male Contraception
- Endocrinology of the Prostate
Create an Account
My Account Information