New to This Edition
- Offers new chapters covering palpitation, dyslidemia and other cardiovascular risk factors, athletes with cardiac problems, and cardiac transplantation, providing you with the most up-to-date guidance.
- Emphasizes new medical management and surgical techniques, as well as the results of surgery for a number of cardiac conditions, to keep you current.
- Features a user-friendly organization designed to facilitate the decision making process.
- Offers comprehensive and reliable information in a quick-access format.
- Includes abundant illustrations that offer a quick and in-depth understanding of the material covered.
- Provides portable access to practical, clinical information that you can consult on the go.
Write Your Own Review
Create an Account
My Account Information