10 % off Paperback
An Introduction to Western Medical Acupuncture , 2nd Edition
- An explanation of the various mechanisms of acupuncture linked to how they can best be activated by needling.
- Learn the principles of treatment rather than any 'cook-book' approach.
- Clear and objective discussion of the evidence for the effectiveness and the risks of acupuncture.
- Thorough and detailed description of all aspects of clinical practice.
- Reference section for quickly reminding the practitioner of the best approach to treating many problems.
|Author Informaiton||By Adrian White, MA MD BM BCh DipMedAc, Clinical Research Fellow (retired), Plymouth University Peninsula School of Medicine and Dentistry, Plymouth, UK; (formerly) Editor in Chief, Acupuncture in Medicine.; Mike Cummings, MB ChB DipMedAc, Medical Director, British Medical Acupuncture Society, Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine, London, UK and Jacqueline Filshie, MBBS FRCA DipMedAC, Consultant in Anaesthesia and Pain Management, The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK|
|Pp Authortext||White, Cummings & Filshie|
|Trim||229 x 152 (6 x 9)|
Write Your Own Review