Atlas of Cardiac Surgical Techniques, 2nd Edition
Get expert, step-by-step guidance on a wide variety of both open and interventional cardiac surgical techniques. Atlas of Cardiac Surgical Techniques, 2nd Edition, helps you expand your surgical repertoire and hone your skills with a vividly illustrated, easy-to-navigate text, procedural videos online, and pearls and pitfalls throughout. This revised atlas covers the surgical procedures you need to master, including minimally invasive techniques, robotic surgery, aortic dissection, and much more.
- Seven brand-new chapters cover Hybrid Coronary Revascularization, Aortic Valve Repair Techniques, Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement, Robotic Mitral Valve Surgery, Surgery for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, Approaches and Techniques to Extra-Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation, and Pulmonary Endarterectomy.
- Multiple new contributing authors offer a fresh perspective in their areas of expertise.
- A consistent chapter format guides you quickly from surgical anatomy and preoperative considerations through operative steps and postoperative care.
- Online videos highlight key stages of surgical procedures.
- More than 400 full-color images, line drawings, and intraoperative photographs clearly depict the step-by-step progression of procedures.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Information||By Frank W. Sellke, MD, Karl Karlson & Gloria Karlson Professor and Chief of Cardiothoracic Surgery and Director of the Cardiovascular Institute at the Alpert Medical School of Brown University and Lifespan Hospitals and Marc Ruel, MD, MPH, FRCSC, FACC, FCCS, FAHA, Professor, Head & Chair, Cardiac Surgery, University of Ottawa Heart Institute|
"This is an excellent addition to any practicing surgeon's library. Anyone interested in straightforward explanations and illuminations of these complex procedures by experts will find this book valuable. This is an atlas of surgery compiled by surgeons for surgeons to use to enhance both education and practice in a detailed, current, and practical way." Reviewed by Michael Bates, MD (Ochsner Medical Center) Doody's Score: 97, 5 Stars!
|Table of Content||
Section 1: Basic Techniques
Section 2: Operations for Coronary Artery Disease
Section 3: Operations for Valvular Heart Disease
Section 4: Operations for Aortic Disease
Section 5: Miscellaneous Operations
|Trim||229 x 305 (12 x 9) Landscape|
|Stock Status||In Stock|