Atlas of Nuclear Cardiology: Imaging Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease
- Presents the coverage in a clinically oriented, case-based, and evidence-based approach that avoids superfluous material and is ideal for learning and integrating evidence into practice.
- Guides you to the best image quality and avoidance of artifacts by detailing both how to and how not to perform imaging studies.
- Reinforces the content with high-quality images in full color that provide visual guidance that clarify the written material.
- Offers the guidance of today's experts in nuclear cardiology, along with the input of the editorial team behind Braunwald's Heart Disease, to ensure that you have only the best knowledge at your fingertips.
- Uses a consistent chapter format that makes it easy to find the information you need.
Atlas of Nuclear Cardiology, an Imaging Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease, offers the practical, case-based guidance both cardiologists and radiologists need to make optimal use of nuclear imaging techniques in the evaluation of cardiovascular function. Drs. Ami E. Iskandrian and Ernest V. Garcia discuss hot topics including PET and PET-CT, SPECT and gated SPECT, myocardial perfusion imaging, equilibrium radionuclide angiocardiography, and equilibrium radionuclide angiography in a consistent, clearly illustrated format. The fully searchable text is also online at www.expertconsult.com - supplemented with an image and video library - making this an ideal resource for mastering nuclear cardiology.
- Access the fully searchable contents online at www.expertconsult.com, along with a moving image library that demonstrates myocardial perfusion imaging, myocardial tracers, PET, PET-CT, and gated SPECT.
- Stay current on recent developments in nuclear cardiac imaging such as equilibrium radionuclide angiocardiography (ERNA) and first-pass radionuclide angiography (FPRNA).
- Master the application of techniques to specific clinical situations with detailed case studies and discussions of challenging issues.
- Gain a clear visual understanding from numerous, high-quality images in full color.
- Find information quickly and easily thanks to a practical, consistent format throughout the text.
|Author Informaiton||By Ami E. Iskandrian, MD, MACC, FAHA, FASNC, Distinguished Professor of Medicine and Radiology Section Chief, Nuclear Cardiology Division CV Diseases, University of Alabama-Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama and Ernest V. Garcia, MD, PhD, FASNC, FAHA, Department of Radiology, Emory University Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia|
|Table of Content||
Braunwald Companion: Atlas of Nuclear Cardiology
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|