Aulton's Pharmaceutics E-Book, 5th Edition
- Relevant chemistry covered throughout
- Reflects current and future use of biotechnology products throughout
- Covers ongoing changes in our understanding of biopharmaceutics, certain areas of drug delivery and the significance of the solid state
- Includes the science of formulation and drug delivery
- Designed and written for newcomers to the design of dosage forms
- Key points boxes throughout
- Summaries at the end of each chapter
From a review of the previous edition:
'For all the pharmacy students out there part of your pharmacy degree will be to study formulation design and pharmaceutics. This is the holy grail of pharmaceutical technology books. The text reads well and introduces difficult concepts in a more easy-to-understand way, it is definitely worth the money to help you get through the module, if you're doing a research project in pharmaceutical design then this would also be an excellent buy.This is essential for passing exams and developing professional competence.'
This is the best known text on pharmaceutics. Its strength lies mainly in being a complete course in one book. Reviewers consistently praise its comprehensiveness and its extremely high quality-quality content. Pharmaceutics is one of the most diverse subject areas in pharmaceutical science and an understanding of it is vital for all pharmacists and scientists involved in converting drugs to medicines that can be safely delivered to a patient. The editorial and author team deliver a tour de force of accessibility, coverage and currency in this new edition of a world-class textbook.
|Table of Content||
What is pharmaceutics?
PART 1 Scientific principles of dosage form design
PART 2 Particle science and powder technology
PART 3 Pharmaceutical microbiology and serialization
PART 4 Biopharmaceutical principles of drug delivery
PART 5 Dosage form design and manufacture
Part 6 Packaging and stability of pharmaceutical products
Online self assessment
|Stock Status||In Stock|