Focusing on the key essentials you need to know, Axial Spondyloarthritis provides a quick, expert overview of axSpA from a clinical perspective. This concise resource by Drs. Philip Mease and Muhammad Khan presents practical recommendations and guidelines for the diagnosis, management, and treatment of spondyloarthritis impacting the axial skeleton alongside an overview of epidemiology, special populations, and patient education.
- Discusses key information on genetic factors and disease biomarkers.
- Presents an overview of clinical features, classification criteria, and imaging to aid in diagnosis.
- Covers management and treatment guidelines, including non-pharmacologic management and the use of biologics.
- Consolidates essential information on this timely topic into a single, convenient resource.
|Author Informaiton||By Philip Mease, Rheumatologist, Seattle Rheumatology Associates, Internal Medicine and Rheumatology; Seattle, WA, United States and Muhammad Asim Khan, Professor Emeritus of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH.|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.