Bailliere's Dictionary, International Edition , 27th Edition
- User friendly text presented in a handy pocket size format
- Suitable for a variety of settings raging from the high-tech high-dependency environment to primary care and community settings
- Clear artwork helps further clarify terms and difficult concepts
- Includes common abbreviations, prefixes, suffixes and roots, together with units of measurement and normal values
- Helpful appendices cover nutrition, resuscitation, first aid, medicines control, immunization and vaccinations, and prevention and control of infection
- Ideal for all newcomers to the clinical and healthcare environment!
The 27th edition of this established and well-respected pocket dictionary has been thoroughly revised and updated to meet the needs of nurses and healthcare workers in a variety of clinical settings throughout the world. Packed with useful information, and now published in full-colour throughout, Baillière's Dictionary for Nurses and Healthcare Workers provides the essential pocket reference resource for everyone involved in nursing and healthcare.
|Author Information||By Jayne Taylor, PhD MBA BSc(Hons) DipN(Lond) RN HV RNT, Head of Organisational Development, West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust, Watford, UK|
|Trim||145 x 90|
|Stock Status||In Stock|