10 % off Paperback
Basic Medical Sciences for MRCP Part 1 , 3rd Edition
Written for candidates sitting their MRCP Part 1 examination, this revision focuses on the recurring themes which come up in the questions. The book also includes a chapter on clinical pharmacology (which alone accounts for up to 30% of the questions), looking at aspects of drug-induced disease and drug interactions. Finally there is a chapter on statistics and epidemiology which is rarely covered in other texts, but is often included in the exam.
- Helps MRCP Part 1 candidates prepare for and pass their exam.
- Addresses an increasingly important topic in the exam.
- Addresses a topic that is vital to passing the exam, but which most candidates are poorly prepared for.
- Covers all the relevant basic science subjects plus includes clinical pharmacology.
- Is of use to candidates studying for other postgraduate exams such as PLAB, USMLE and MRCPCH.
- Is the first book of its kind in the membership market and is now regarded as essential for exam preparation.
|Author Informaiton||By Philippa J. Easterbrook, MB, BChir, BSc(Hons), FRCP, DTM&H, MPH, Head of Department, Professor of HIV Medicine and Consultant Physician in Infectious Diseases, Guy's, King's and St Thomas' School of Medicine, King's College Hospital, London; Formerly Senior Lecturer in Infectious Diseases, Imperial College School of Medicine, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, London, UK|
|Table of Content||
1. Genetics and molecular medicine
6. Biochemistry, cell biology and clinical chemistry
7. Statistics and epidemiology
8. Clinical pharmacology
|Trim||234 x 156 (6 1/8 x 9 1/4)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
Write Your Own Review