10 % off Paperback
Basic Science in Obstetrics and Gynaecology , 4th Edition
- This new edition completely revised and updated to cover all the basic science required for the new MRCOG Part 1 exam.
- Genetics covered by two new chapters: Structure and function of the genome; and Clinical genetics.
- Extensive revision of immunology, statistics and evidence-based health.
- Many new illustrations, particularly in anatomy and immunology.
- New editorial team, plus nearly 50% new contributors.
- New self-assessment section written in the style of the new exam.
A textbook covering the basic sciences relevant to obstetrics and gynaecology at a level suitable for doctors specialising in the field . The chapters match the syllabus of the specialist UK exam - the MRCOG Part 1
|Author Informaiton||By Phillip Bennett, BSc, PhD, MD, FRCOG, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Institute of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Queen Charlotte's and Chelsea Hospital, London, UK and Catherine Williamson, BSc, MD, FRCP, Senior Lecturer in Obstetric Medicine, Institute of Reproductive and Developmental Biology, Imperial College, London, UK|
|Pp Authortext||Bennett & Williamson|
|Table of Content||1 Structure and function of the genome Peter Dixon
2 Clinical genetics Dorothy Trump
3 Embryology Kate Hardy
4 Fetal and placental physiology Sailesh Kumar
5 Applied anatomy Sarah Paterson Brown
6 Pathology Neil Sebire
7 Microbiology and virology Geoffrey Ridgway & Paul Taylor
8 Immunology Andrew George
9 Biochemistry Fiona Lyall
10 Physiology David Williams, Anna Kenyon & Dawn Adamson
11 Endocrinology Mark Johnson
12 Drugs and drug therapy Hassan Shehata
13 Physics David Talbot
14 Statistics and evidence-based health care Louise Brown
15 Clinical research methodology Andrew Shennan & Annette Briley
16 Self assessment
|Trim||246 X 189 (7 11/16 x 9 7/16)|
Write Your Own Review