Lumbar Interbody Fusions
Authored by experienced surgeons and key innovators in the fast-moving field of LIF surgery, Lumbar Interbody Fusions provides an in-depth, focused approach to recent advances in surgical techniques and technology. Covering both minimally invasive and open procedures, this comprehensive reference provides step-by-step details for proven techniques, including extreme lateral, oblique lateral, and direct lateral approaches; intertransverse approaches; axial approaches; and endoscopic approaches.
- Focuses on the technical nuances, pearls and pitfalls of each procedure, as well as complication avoidance and management.
- Features high-quality radiographs and intraoperative images for superb visual guidance throughout.
- Covers topics that have as-yet unsettled surgical management, such as thoracolumbar and lumbosacral overlap diseases.
- Includes a concise review of evidence-based spine literature at the end of each procedural chapter.
- Features chapters on adjunct instrumentation such as pedicle screw and facet fixation, as well as graft selection and revision surgeries.
- Provides real-time guidance in video: Open Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion, MIDLIF Operative Technique, L5-S1 OLIF, Aspen Surgical Technique, and many more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Information||By Sunil V Manjila, MD, Staff Neurosurgeon, McLaren Bay Region Hospital, Bay City, MI, USA; Thomas Mroz, MD, Co-Director, Center for Spine Health, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, USA and Michael P Steinmetz, MD, Professor, Case Western Reserve University, School of Medicine, Co-Director, Center for Spine Health, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, USA|
"This is an excellent review of all current instrumented approaches to the lumbar spine that use interbody cages."
-Nauman Chaudhry, MD (University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine) for Doody's Review Service
|Table of Content||
Section 1: Lumbar Interbody Fusions - A Primer
Section 2: Anatomy and Intraoperative Imaging for Lumbar Interbody Fusion
Section 3: Techniques, Pearls, and
Complication Avoidance in Lumbar Interbody Fusions
Section 4: Adjunct Instrumentation in Lumbar Interbody Fusion
Section 5: Special Considerations
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|