Sports Vision, 2nd Edition
Contains practical, clinically oriented chapters on visual assessment, prescribing, and ocular injuries in athletes.
Takes a task analysis approach allowing the reader to develop solid reasoning skills and evaluate information needed for clinical practice.
Includes a new chapter on Assessment and Management of Sports-Related Concussion.
Features visual aids throughout including photographs, tables, and boxes to help clarify and visualize important concepts.
Addresses sports vision training approaches and updated digital options reflecting the collaboration between athletic trainers, optometrists, and ophthalmologists in helping optimize vision in athletes.
|Author Information||By Graham B. Erickson, OD, FAAO, FCOVD, Professor of Optometry, Pacific University College of Optometry, Forest Grove, OR, USA|
|Table of Content||1. Introduction to Sports Vision,
2. Visual Task Analysis in Sports
3. Visual Information Processing in Sports
4. Visual Performance Evaluation
5. Sports Vision Screening and Report Strategies
6. Prescribing for the Athlete
7. Management of Sport-Related Ocular Injuries and Concussion
8. Sports Vision Training
9. Sports Vision Practice Development
|Trim||235 x 191 (7 1/2 x 9 1/4)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|