Gray's Surgical Anatomy E-Book
Written and edited by expert surgeons in collaboration with a world-renowned anatomist, this exquisitely illustrated reference consolidates surgical, anatomical and technical knowledge for the entire human body in a single volume. Part of the highly respected Gray's 'family,' this new resource brings to life the applied anatomical knowledge that is critically important in the operating room, with a high level of detail to ensure safe and effective surgical practice. Gray's Surgical Anatomy is unique in the field: effectively a textbook of regional anatomy, a dissection manual, and an atlas of operative procedures - making it an invaluable resource for surgeons and surgical trainees at all levels of experience, as well as students, radiologists, and anatomists.
- Brings you expert content written by surgeons for surgeons, with all anatomical detail quality assured by Lead Co-Editor and Gray's Anatomy Editor-in-Chief, Professor Susan Standring.
- Features superb colour photographs from the operating room, accompanied by detailed explanatory artwork and figures from the latest imaging modalities - plus summary tables, self-assessment questions, and case-based scenarios - making it an ideal reference and learning package for surgeons at all levels.
- Reflects contemporary practice with chapters logically organized by anatomical region, designed for relevance to surgeons across a wide range of subspecialties, practice types, and clinical settings - and aligned to the requirements of current trainee curricula.
- Maximizes day-to-day practical application with references to core surgical procedures throughout, as well as the 'Tips and Anatomical Hazards' from leading international surgeons.
- Demonstrates key anatomical features and relationships that are essential for safe surgical practice - using brand-new illustrations, supplemented by carefully selected contemporary artwork from the most recent edition of Gray's Anatomy and other leading publications.
- Integrates essential anatomy for robotic and minimal access approaches, including laparoscopic and endoscopic techniques.
- Features dedicated chapters describing anatomy of lumbar puncture, epidural anaesthesia, peripheral nerve blocks, echocardiographic anatomy of the heart, and endoscopic anatomy of the gastrointestinal tract - as well as a unique overview of human factors and minimizing error in the operating room, essential non-technical skills for improving patient outcomes and safety.
|Author Information||Edited by Peter Brennan; Susan Standring and Sam Wiseman|
|Stock Status||In Stock|