20 % off Paperback
Cell Biology International Edition, 3rd Edition
The much-anticipated 3rd edition of Cell Biology delivers comprehensive, clearly written, and richly illustrated content to today's students, all in a user-friendly format. Relevant to both research and clinical practice, this rich resource covers key principles of cellular function and uses them to explain how molecular defects lead to cellular dysfunction and cause human disease. Concise text and visually amazing graphics simplify complex information and help readers make the most of their study time.
- Clearly written format incorporates rich illustrations, diagrams, and charts.
- Uses real examples to illustrate key cell biology concepts.
- Includes beneficial cell physiology coverage.
- Clinically oriented text relates cell biology to pathophysiology and medicine.
- Takes a mechanistic approach to molecular processes.
|Author Information||By Thomas D. Pollard, MD, Sterling Professor, Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology, Yale University, New Haven, CT; William C. Earnshaw, PhD, FRS, Professor and Wellcome Trust Principal Research Fellow, Wellcome Trust Centre for Cell Biology, ICB, University of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom and Jennifer Lippincott-Schwartz, PhD, Group Leader, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Janelia Research Campus, Ashburn, Virginia, United States|
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
Write Your Own Review