10 % off Online file
Cellular Physiology and Neurophysiology E-Book, 3rd Edition
- Helps you easily master the material in a systems-based curriculum with learning objectives, Clinical Concept boxes, highlighted key words and concepts, chapter summaries, self-study questions, and a comprehensive exam.
- Focuses on clinical implications with frequent examples from systems physiology, pharmacology, and pathophysiology.
- Provides a solid depiction of transport processes?an integral topic often treated superficially in other cell biology texts.
Complete the Mosby Physiology Series! Systems-based and portable, these titles are ideal for integrated programs.
- White, Harrison, & Mehlmann: Endocrine and Reproductive Physiology
- Johnson: Gastrointestinal Physiology
- Koeppen & Stanton: Renal Physiology
- Cloutier: Respiratory Physiology
- Pappano & Weir: Cardiovascular Physiology
- Hudnall: Hematology: A Pathophysiologic Approach
|Author Information||By Mordecai P. Blaustein, MD, Professor & Chairman, Department of Physiology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD; Joseph P. Y. Kao, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Physiology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD and Donald R. Matteson, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Physiology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD|
|Trim||235 x 191 (7 1/2 x 9 1/4)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
Write Your Own Review