Clinical Chemistry , 8th Edition
|Author Information||By William J. Marshall, MA, PhD, MSc, MBBS, FRCP, FRCPath, FRCPEdin, FRSB, FRSC, Emeritus Reader in Clinical Biochemistry, Kings College London, London, UK; formerly Consultant Clinical Biochemist and Clinical Director of Pathology, The London Clinic, London, UK.; Márta Lapsley, MB BCh BAO, MD, FRCPath , Consultant Chemical Pathologist, Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust, Epsom, Surrey, UK and Andrew Day, MA MSc MBBS FRCPath , Consultant in Clinical Biochemistry and Metabolic Medicine, University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust, Bristol, UK|
|Table of Content||
1. An Introduction to Biochemistry and Cell Biology
2. Biochemical Investigations in Clinical Medicine
3. Water, Sodium and Potassium
4. Hydrogen Ion Homoeostasis and Blood Gases
5. The Kidneys
6. The Liver
7. The Gastrointestinal Tract
8. Clinical Nutrition
9. The Hypothalamus and the Pituitary Gland
10. The Adrenal Glands
11. The Thyroid Gland
12. The Gonads
13. Disorders of Carbohydrate Metabolism
14. Calcium, Phosphate and Magnesium
15. Bones and Joints
16. Plasma Proteins and Enzymes
17 Lipids, Lipoproteins and Cardiovascular Disease
18. Muscles, Nerves and Psychiatric Disorders
19. Inherited Metabolic Diseases
20. Disorders of Haemoproteins, Porphyrins and Iron
21. Metabolic Aspects of Malignant Disease
22. Therapeutic Drug Monitoring and Chemical Aspects of Toxicology
23. Clinical Chemistry at the Extremes of Age
|Trim||246 X 189 (7 11/16 x 9 7/16)|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.