Color Atlas of Diseases and Disorders of Cattle E-Book, 3rd Edition
- One hundred fresh illustrations included, improving the range of signs presented.
- Special emphasis on improvements in animal welfare.
- Extensive upgrade to chapter on locomotor disorders.
- Improved layout places images and relevant text closer together.
- Terms updated with the latest nomenclature.
- Inclusion of more lay terms and clarification of acronyms.
The Color Atlas of Diseases and Disorders of Cattle is the established and respected illustrated guide to the full range of conditions encountered in cattle worldwide. For this new edition the atlas has been redesigned to present over 840 colour illustrations and clearer than ever coverage of conditions, with a special emphasis on ease of use. The text has been updated and rewritten to encompass many new conditions including burns, 'bleeding calf syndrome', rib fracture and jejunal hemorrhagic syndrome, while treatment of existing conditions has been expanded.
The emphasis of this new edition of the Color Atlas remains the visible signs of diseases and disorders in the live animal. In its third edition guise, the atlas is an indispensable reference for both experienced and novice cattle practitioners, government and industry veterinarians, as well as veterinary and agricultural students, and managers of large-scale cattle enterprises throughout the world.
|Stock Status||In Stock|