Complications in Orthopaedics: Sports Medicine E-Book
- Covers a wide variety of procedures, including meniscus repair and transplantation, revision ACL reconstruction, pediatric ACL surgery, cartilage surgery in adults and children, knee osteotomies, acromioclavicular surgery, hip arthroscopy, and much more.
- Describes and offers solutions to the most common or most devastating errors and complications in the practice of sports medicine surgery, combining the breadth of knowledge of academic
- surgeons with the in-the-trenches skills of community surgeons.
- Uses an easy-to-follow, standardized chapter format that covers preoperative errors, intraoperative issues, and postoperative complications.
- Includes procedural video clips to reinforce discussions in the text.
- Features a full-color design with numerous photographs, radiographs, and illustrations.
|Author Information||Edited by Matthew Schmitz, Chief, Pediatric Orthopaedics and Young Adult Hip Preservation Department of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.