10 % off Online file
Comprehensive Review of Infectious Diseases
Perfect for board review or quick reference in clinical practice, Comprehensive Review of Infectious Diseases is a balanced, high-yield resource covering the full range of infectious disease topics. Whether you're preparing for examinations or are looking for a concise resource to support your practice, this unique review contains precisely the information you need - from common infectious diseases concepts and conditions to hundreds of up-to-date review questions and answers for self-assessment and exam preparation.
- Covers the most frequently encountered concepts and conditions in infectious diseases.
- Covers challenging areas frequently covered on the boards: clinically-relevant microbiology and ID pharmacology, HIV and antiretroviral therapy, infections in immunocompromised hosts, dermatologic manifestations of ID, infection mimics, infection control and prevention, and more.
- Includes new and emerging topics such as neglected tropical diseases, bioterrorism, and emerging and re-emerging infections.
- Provides more than 550 case-based, board-style multiple-choice questions and answers for test prep and self-assessment.
- Facilitates quick review and maximum retention of information by including hundreds of high-quality illustrations, tables, high-yield boxes, and bulleted lists.
- Contains practical tips for taking the boards, buzzwords and memory aids for board questions, and clinical and board pearls.
- Edited and written by rising stars in the field of infectious diseases - authors who have recently taken the boards and excelled, and who understand the challenges posed by this complex field of study and practice.
|Author Information||By Andrej Spec, MD, MSCI, Assistant Professor, Infectious Disease.Associate Director, Infectious Disease-Clinical Research Unit Division of Infectious Diseases John T. Milliken Department of Internal Medicine Washington University School of Medicine St Louis, Missouri ; Gerome V. Escota, Associate Professor of Medicine,Co-Director, Infectious Diseases Fellowship Program,Director of the Internal Medicine Clerkship,Division of Infectious Diseases,John T. Milliken Department of Internal Medicine,Washington University School of MedicineSt Louis, Missouri ; Courtney Chrisler and Bethany Davies, MBBS, MD, MSc, FRCPath, MRCP, FHEA, PGCertMedEd, Senior Lecturer in Infection,Brighton and Sussex Medical School Falmer, Brighton, UK|
Write Your Own Review