Computerized Medical Office Procedures , 4th Edition
- Hands-on practice using Medisoft Version 16 (software sold separately) familiarizes you with the professional practice management software you'll use on the job.
- An engaging, conversational writing style makes difficult concepts easier to understand.
- Comprehensive chapter reviews and worktext activities enable you to assess your understanding.
- Key terms are defined at the beginning and then practiced in a matching exercise at the end of each chapter to help you retain new vocabulary.
Get ready for your first medical assisting job with this hands-on guide to common medical office tasks. Computerized Medical Office Procedures, 4th Edition explains administrative and financial functions in a clear, step-by-step format and provides realistic exercises to help you confidently prepare to use computers in the medical office. Using Medisoft® v18 practice management software, you'll practice medical assisting tasks such as appointment scheduling, entering patient information, accounting procedures, and billing insurance companies. Written by educator William Larsen, this book helps you develop the front-office competencies you need!
- Hands-on practice using Medisoft® Version 18 familiarizes you with the professional practice management software you'll use on the job. Medisoft sold separately.
- An engaging, conversational writing style makes difficult concepts easier to understand, with information presented in small, easy-to-digest segments.
- Step-by-step procedures include screenshots to guide you through each administrative task.
- Day-by-Day Simulations provide you with two weeks of hands-on experience similar to working in a real-world medical office.
- Reminders at the end of each chapter ask you to back up your data, for good data management practice.
- Checking Your Understanding reviews and hands-on Putting It into Practice activities are provided at the end of each chapter to ensure that you meet learning objectives.
- Information on backing up and restoring data prepares you for any power outages or electronic malfunctions.
|Author Informaiton||By William D. Larsen, MBA, CMA, Medical Assistant Program Coordinator, National American University|
|Table of Content||
1. Introduction to Computerized Medical Office Procedures
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|