25 % off Online file
Concise Clinical Embryology: an Integrated, Case-Based Approach Elsevier E-Book on VitalSource
Written by the authors of the renowned embryology textbooks The Developing Human and Before We Are Born, Concise Clinical Embryology: An Integrated, Case-Based Approach offers essential, high-yield information and high-quality clinical cases to illustrate key principles of embryology and their relevance to everyday practice. Ideally tailored to the needs of today's medical students and medical courses, this concise text clearly explains how embryology relates to other medical disciplines and its importance in safe, effective clinical practice. Abundant illustrations throughout help you grasp highly visual concepts quickly and easily.
- Provides easily digestible, clinically oriented coverage of human development, establishing key principles in a week-by-week, stage-by-stage approach, before moving on to fetal organ development by body system.
- Includes clinical cases and follow-up questions in each chapter that help relate key principles to everyday practice, aid in problem-based learning, and offer review for exam preparation.
- Covers the latest advances in embryology, including normal and abnormal embryogenesis, causes of birth defects, and the role of genes in human development.
- Contains superb illustrations from cover to cover, including diagnostic images, full color figures, histology, and more.
- Summarizes molecular biology highlights throughout the text.
|Author Information||By Mark G. Torchia, MSc, PhD, Associate Professor and Director of Development, Department of Surgery, Associate Professor, Department of Human Anatomy and Cell Sciences, Director, Centre for the Advancement of Teaching and Learning, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada and T. V. N. Persaud, MD, PhD, DSc, FRCPath (Lond.), FAAA, Professor Emeritus and Former Head, Department of Human Anatomy and Cell Science; Professor of Pediatrics and Child Health; Associate Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada; Professor of Anatomy, St. George's University, Grenada, West Indies|
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
Write Your Own Review