Core Knowledge in Orthopaedics: Foot and Ankle , 2nd Edition
The latest techniques and advances in the field, cutting-edge clinical and surgical knowledge and a clear, bulleted format are featured in this fully revised 2nd Edition of Core Knowledge in Orthopaedics: Foot and Ankle. Perfect for exam review or in preparation for rotations or a challenging clinical case, this easy-to-use resource is designed for busy orthopaedic residents and fellows as well as practitioners who want a quick review of the foot and ankle.
- Brings you fully up to date with current techniques and advances in the area of foot and ankle, including new developments in orthotics, ankle fractures, Achilles injuries, and more.
- Features a new, full-color design throughout, plus new chapters on Hallux Rigidus and Sesamoid Pathology and Osteochondral Lesions of Talus.
- Presents new and fully revised information in a bulleted, templated format, with summary tables that help you find and retain key information.
- Includes key facts for quick review and selected references for further reading in every chapter.
- Shares the knowledge and experience of two experts in the field, Drs. Justin K. Greisberg and J. Turner Vosseller.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Information||By Justin Greisberg, MD, Attending Surgeon, Assistant Professor of Orthopaedics, Columbia-Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY and J. Turner Vosseller, Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery,Columbia University Medical Center,New York-Presbyterian Hospital,New York, New York|
"This wonderful second edition compares favorably to every other review book on the market and provides a much more thorough foot and ankle review than any other broader review of orthopedics."
-Mark R Hutchinson, MD (University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine) for Doody's Review Service
|Table of Content||
Anatomy and Biomechanics
Physical Examination and Imaging
Orthotics and Prosthetics
Hallux Rigidus and Sesamoid Pathology
Lesser Toe Disorders and Metatarsalgia
Achilles Tendinosis and Rupture
Other Tendon Disorders
Osteochondral Lesions of Talus
Tibial Pilon Fractures
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.