Core Knowledge in Orthopaedics: Foot and Ankle E-Book , 2nd Edition
The latest techniques and advances in the field . cutting-edge clinical and surgical knowledge . a clear, bulleted format . it all adds up to the fully revised 2nd Edition of Core Knowledge in Orthopaedics: Foot and Ankle. Perfect for exam review or in preparation for rotations or a challenging clinical case, this easy-to-use resource is designed for busy orthopaedic residents and fellows as well as practitioners who want a quick review of the foot and ankle.
- Brings you fully up to date with current techniques and advances in the area of foot and ankle, including new developments in orthotics, ankle fractures, Achilles injuries, and more.
- Features a new, full-color design throughout, plus new chapters on Hallux Rigidus and Sesamoid Pathology and Osteochondral Lesions of Talus.
- Presents new and fully revised information in a bulleted, templated format, with summary tables that help you find and retain key information.
- Includes key facts for quick review and selected references for further reading in every chapter.
- Shares the knowledge and experience of two experts in the field, Drs. Justin K. Greisberg and J. Turner Vosseller.
|Author Information||By Justin Greisberg, MD, Attending Surgeon, Assistant Professor of Orthopaedics, Columbia-Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY and J. Turner Vosseller, Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery,Columbia University Medical Center,New York-Presbyterian Hospital,New York, New York|
|Stock Status||In Stock|