Crash Course Medical Research, Audit and Teaching: the Essentials for Career Success , 2nd Edition
Crash Course - your effective every-day study companion PLUS the perfect antidote for exam stress! Save time and be assured you have the essential information you need in one place to excel on your course and achieve exam success.
A winning formula now for over 20 years, each series volume has been fine-tuned and fully updated - with an improved full-colour layout tailored to make your life easier. Especially written by senior students or junior doctors - those who understand what is essential for exam success - with all information thoroughly checked and quality assured by expert Faculty Advisers, the result are books which exactly meet your needs and you know you can trust.
This volume concisely brings together the wide range of skills needed for interpreting or conducting medical research and audit. It starts with the basics of medical data analysis and interpretation, followed by how to critically review published studies and even extends to advice on career advancement including CV writing, securing academic opportunities and teaching. This book will allow you to build competence and confidence in the world of medical research.
- Provides the exam syllabus in one place - saves valuable revision time
- Written by senior students and recent graduates - those closest to what is essential for exam success
- Quality assured by leading Faculty Advisors - ensures complete accuracy of information
- Features the ever popular 'Hints and Tips' boxes and other useful aide-mémoires - distilled wisdom from those in the know
- Updated self-assessment section matching the latest exam formats - confirm your understanding and improve exam technique fast
|Author Informaiton||By Amit Kaura, BSc(Hons) MB ChB , Core Medical Trainee, King's College Hospital, London, UK|
|Table of Content||
Section 1 The essentials for career success
|Trim||254h x 176w mm|
|Stock Status||In Stock|