Dermatology E-Book , 6th Edition
Dermatology: An Illustrated Colour Text is an ideal resource for today's medical student, hospital resident, specialty registrar in dermatology or internal medicine, specialist nurse or family doctor. It presents the subject as a series of two page 'learning units', each covering important aspects of clinical dermatology.
These units use an unsurpassed collection of colour clinical photographs of all major dermatological conditions, concise yet comprehensive text and key point boxes to aid quick access to information and examination preparation. They incorporate summaries of the essential skin biology and associated basic sciences that underpin clinical practice, as well as advice on established and emerging dermatological treatments, reflecting the ever expanding use of technology. Guidance is also given to dermatological emergencies and to the most useful online resources for updates and further reference.
Building on previous success, this sixth edition has been fully revised throughout. A major advance are the accompanying electronic materials making it a more complete and engaging resource than ever before.
- Bonus electronic content - including self-test flashcards, multiple-choice questions and a wealth of extra clinical images, to help prepare for examinations, check your understanding and hone your diagnostic skills
- New and enhanced coverage of key and emerging areas - including skin cancer, biologic therapies, psychodermatology, dermatologic surgery, cosmetic procedures, genital dermatoses, pregnancy eruptions, yeast-related skin conditions, contact dermatitis and patch testing
- New line drawings and photographs incorporated throughout to further improve clarity and ensure comprehensive visual coverage of important dermatological conditions
|Author Information||By David Gawkrodger, DSc, MD, FRCP, FRCPE, Professor Emeritus in Dermatology, University of Sheffield, Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Sheffield, UK and Michael R Ardern-Jones, BSc, MBBS, FRCP, DPhil, Associate Professor and Consultant Dermatologist, University of Southampton, Southampton General Hospital, Southampton, UK|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.