Dermatology Secrets, 6th Edition
For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Dermatology Secrets , 6th Edition, offers practical, up-to-date coverage of the full range of essential topics in this dynamic field. This highly regarded resource features the Secrets' popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, pearls, memory aids, and an easy-to-read style - making inquiry, reference, and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
- The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time - succinct, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Fully revised and updated, including protocols and guidelines that are continuously evolving and that increasingly dictate best practices.
- Abundantly illustrated in full color throughout.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Bulleted lists, mnemonics, practical tips from leaders in the field - all providing a concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Information||Edited by Whitney A. High, MD, JD, MEng , Associate Professor, Dermatology and Pathology, Director of Dermatopahtology (Dermatology), University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, Colorado and Lori D. Prok, MD, Associate Professor, Pediatric Dermatology and Dermatopathology, University of Colorado Denver, Children's Hospital Colorado, Aurora, Colorado|
|Table of Content||
Top 100 Secrets
|Trim||229 x 152 (6 x 9)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|