Developing Practice for Public Health and Health Promotion E-Book, 3rd Edition
- Fully updated to reflect the many changes in health promotion theory, practice and policy
- New chapter on empowerment as a key health promotion strategy
- Case studies, activities and discussion points encourage interaction and reflection, and stimulate learning
- Unique, user-friendly approach makes learning easy
- Examines the forces that drive practice
- Focuses on the core strategies of:
- Tackling health inequalities
- User and public participation and involvement
- Working in partnerships
- Identifies current public health priorities and how to address these in practice.
This title is now out of print. A new edition with e-book is available under ISBN 9780702044540.
This package provides you with the book plus the eBook - giving you the printed book and also giving access to the complete book content electronically. Evolve eBooks allows you to quickly search the entire book, make notes, add highlights, and study more efficiently. Buying other Evolve eBooks titles makes your learning experience even better: all of the eBooks will work together on your electronic 'bookshelf', so that you can search across your entire library of Nursing eBooks.
Developing Practice for Public Health and Health Promotion is the second title in the 'Public Health and Health Promotion Practice' series, expanding on the best-selling introductory textbook, Foundations for Health Promotion.
Developing Practice is an essential text for the many different practitioners, professionals and specialists who contribute to public health and health promotion, enabling them to develop their knowledge, skills and confidence.
|Stock Status||In Stock|