Diagnostic Histopathology of Tumors, 2 Volume Set , 5th Edition
Known for its clear writing style, easy-to-navigate format, and authoritative coverage of tumor pathology, Dr. Christopher Fletcher's Diagnostic Histopathology of Tumors, 5th Edition, remains your go-to source for accurate, efficient evaluation and interpretation of histopathology specimens. This highly regarded reference provides superbly illustrated information on pathogenesis, diagnostic criteria, molecular/cytogenetic findings, and prognosis on the neoplastic diseases most likely to be encountered by general surgical pathologists, and helps you stay current with the latest diagnostic tumor markers to assist in daily sign-out.
- Discusses the latest developments in immunohistochemistry, molecular genetics, targeted therapy/personalized medicine, and prognostic/predictive markers to assist in the diagnosis of the complete range of neoplastic entities.
- Includes coverage of newly described variants and new histologic entities.
- Covers all modern diagnostic techniques while retaining a strong emphasis on morphologic diagnosis, which remains the cornerstone of diagnosis for most lesions.
- Features thousands of high-quality photographs, photomicrographs, and artwork throughout.
- Incorporates the latest TNM and WHO classification and staging systems.
- Contains diagnostic flow charts, correlations of gross appearances to microscopic findings, and differential diagnosis tables for better recognition and evaluation of similar-looking entities.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of internationally renowned experts in tumor pathology, including Dr. Christopher Fletcher, as well as numerous global authorities in the field.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
|Author Informaiton||By Christopher D. M. Fletcher, MD, FRCPath, Vice Chair, Anatomic Pathology, Brigham and Women's Hospital; Chief of Onco-Pathology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute; Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts|
|Table of Content||
Fletcher: Diagnostic Histopathology of Tumors, 5th edition
2. Tumors of the Heart
3. Tumors of Blood Vessels and Lymphatics
4. Tumors of the Upper Respiratory Tract (Including Trachea and Pharynx)
4A: Nose, Paranasal Sinuses, and Nasopharynx
4B: Larynx and Trachea
5. Tumors of the Lungs and Pleura
6. Tumors of the Oral Cavity
7. Tumors of the Salivary Glands
8. Tumors of the Esophagus and Stomach
9. Tumors of the Small and Large Intestines (Including Anal Canal)
10. Tumors of the Liver, Gallbladder and Biliary Tree
11. Tumors of the Exocrine Pancreas
12. Tumors of the Urinary Tract
12A: Tumors of the Kidney
12B: Tumors of the Renal Pelvis and Ureter
12C: Tumors of the Urinary Bladder and Urethra
13. Tumors of the Female Genital Tract
13A: Ovary, Fallopian Tube and Broad Ligament
13C: Placenta and Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
14. Tumors of the Male Genital Tract
14C: Penis and Scrotum
15. Tumors of the Peritoneum
16. Tumors of the Breast
17. Tumors of the Pituitary Gland
18. Tumors of the Thyroid and Parathyroid Glands
19. Tumors of the Adrenal Glands
20. Tumors of the Endocrine Pancreas
21. Tumors of the Lymphoreticular System (Including Thymus)
22. Tumors of the Hematopoietic System
23. Tumors of the Skin
24. Tumors of Soft Tissue
25. Tumors of the Osteoarticular System
26. Tumors of the Central Nervous System
27. Tumors of the Peripheral Nervous System
28. Tumors of the Autonomic Nervous System (Including Paraganglia)
29. Tumors of the Eye and Ocular Adnexae
30. Tumors of the Ear
31. Application of Modern Techniques
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|