Diagnostic Techniques in Equine Medicine E-Book , 2nd Edition
- Comprehensive coverage of diagnostic techniques applicable to the adult horse: the book provides information on conducting a thorough examination with observation of signs and symptoms
- Convenient organisation of techniques by organ system
- Many chapters include tables illustrating how different techniques can be applied to narrow down a list of differential diagnoses
- Extensively illustrated with photographs and line drawings
- Helpful chapter appendices demonstrate applications of different techniques
Whether to confirm a diagnosis or to narrow down a list of differentials, a wide range of tests, procedures and methods of investigation is available to veterinarians in equine practice. However, practical information about particular techniques is often difficult to find in standard textbooks of equine medicine and surgery. Diagnostic Techniques in Equine Medicine provides the practical information required to be able to undertake all these procedures. This second edition is organised by techniques per organ system, has been updated thoroughly and includes new material.
- Clear step-by-step descriptions are illustrated with photographs and line drawings
- Walks you through conducting a thorough examination with observations on signs and symptoms
- User-friendly tables illustrate how different techniques can be applied to narrow down a list of differential diagnoses
- Helpful appendices demonstrate applications of different techniques to assist in defining a diagnosis
- An increased focus on ultrasound techniques
|Author Informaiton||Edited by Frank G. R. Taylor, BVSc, PhD, MRCVS, Department of Clinical Veterinary Science, University of Bristol, Bristol, UK; Tim Brazil, BVSc PhD Cert EM (Internal Medicine) DECEIM MRCVS, Recognized teacher, Department of Clinical Veterinary Science, Bristol School of Veterinary Science, Bristol University, Langford, UK and Mark H. Hillyer, BVSc, PhD, DipECVS, Dip ECEIM, MRCVS, European specialist in Equine Internal Medicine. Equine veterinary surgeon at Greenwood Ellis & Partners, Newmarket, Suffolk, UK|
|Table of Content||Submission of samples and interpretation of results
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.