Diagnostic Ultrasound: Musculoskeletal E-Book , 2nd Edition
Gain a solid understanding of musculoskeletal ultrasound anatomy, pathology, and technique with the second edition of this award-winning reference. Written by Dr. James F. Griffith and other leading experts in the field, Diagnostic Ultrasound: Musculoskeletal offers more than 100 detailed, clinically-oriented chapters of ultrasound anatomy, technique, diagnosis, differential diagnosis, reporting, and ultrasound-guided interventional procedures for the entire musculoskeletal system. This wealth of updated information helps you achieve an accurate musculoskeletal ultrasound diagnosis for every patient.
- Ensures that you stay on top of rapidly evolving musculoskeletal ultrasound practice and its expanding applications for everyday clinical use
- Contains new chapters on how to properly examine the joints of the upper and lower limbs with ultrasound and the best ultrasound technique for examining the groin, including groin herniae
- Provides new information on ultrasound diagnostics and interventional techniques, keeping you up-to-date with improved accuracy of ultrasound diagnoses and clinical benefits of ultrasound-guided techniques, including joint injections for the upper and lower limbs
- Uses a bulleted, templated format that helps you quickly find and understand complex information, as well as thousands of high-quality images and illustrations
- Describes how to write an efficient, useful, and factually correct ultrasound report
- Approaches musculoskeletal ultrasound from the viewpoints of a specific diagnosis (Dx section) as well as that of a specific ultrasound appearance (DDx section)
- Offers updates on fundamental ultrasound technique and ultrasound anatomy, ideal for those either new to musculoskeletal ultrasound or those with limited experience who wish to improve their skill
- An ideal reference for radiologists, sonographers, rheumatologists, orthopedic surgeons, sports physicians, and physiotherapists
|Author Informaiton||By James F. Griffith, MD, MRCP, FRCR, Professor, Department of Imaging and interventional Radiology, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong (SAR), China|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.