Dictionary of Physiotherapy
- Many themes and topics related to physiotherapy are addressed, making the scope of this book much broader than a traditional dictionary.
- In-depth entries are provided for musculoskeletal and spinal terms, respiratory terms, neurological terms, psychosocial terms, electrotherapy terms, research terms, and general medical and surgical terms, as well as academic terms.
- A helpful appendix describes how to write academic essays and assignments.
- Common medical abbreviations, prefixes, and suffixes are listed for convenient reference.
- Vibrant illustrations clarify complex concepts and techniques.
|Author Informaiton||By Stuart Porter, Ph D BSc Hons, Grad. Dip. Phys., M.C.S.P. F.H.E.A.,S.R.P., Cert.M.H.S. Ph D BSc Hons, Grad. Dip. Phys., M.C.S.P. F.H.E.A.,S.R.P., Cert.M.H.S., Lecturer, University of Salford; Visiting Lecturer, Cambridge University; External Examiner, University of Liverpool, UK|
|Table of Content||
Dictionary of terms
Appendix: Essay writing by Sally French and John Swain