Disability in Pregnancy and Childbirth E-Book
· A practical resource for all working with pregnant women and mothers
· Reflects the lived experiences of women with disabilities
· Written by experts in the field
· Holistic content
· Looks at professional attitudes as well as the woman's needs.
- The first book on maternity care for women with additional or alternative needs
- A practical resource for all working with pregnant women and mothers
- Reflects the lived experiences of women with disabilities
- Written by experts in the field
- Holistic content
- Looks at professional attitudes as well as the woman's needs
|Author Informaiton||Edited by Stella Frances McKay-Moffat, BA(Hons), MPhil, FPCert, CertEd, RN, RM, ADM, Senior Lecturer, Midwifery and Women's Health, Faculty of Health, Edge Hill College, Liverpool, UK|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.