Dubois' Lupus Erythematosus and Related Syndromes - E-Book , 9th Edition
For more than 50 years, Dubois' Lupus Erythematosus and Related Syndromes has been recognized internationally as the go-to clinical reference on lupus and other connective tissue diseases. From basic scientific principles to practical points of clinical management, the updated 9th Edition provides extensive, authoritative coverage of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) and its related diseases in a logical, clearly written, user-friendly manner. It's an ideal resource for rheumatologists and internal medicine practitioners who need a comprehensive clinical reference on all aspects of SLE, connective tissue diseases, and the antiphospholipid syndromes.
- Provides complete clinical coverage of every aspect of cutaneous and systemic lupus erythematosus, including definitions, pathogenesis, autoantibodies, clinical and laboratory features, management, prognosis, and patient education.
- Contains an up-to-date overview of significant advances in cellular, molecular, and genetic technologies, including genetic advancements in identifying at-risk patients.
- Offers an increased focus on the clinical management of related disorders such as Sjogren's syndrome, scleroderma, polymyositis, and antiphospholipid syndrome (APS).
- Presents the knowledge and expertise of more international contributors to provide new global perspectives on manifestations, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Features a vibrant, full-color format, with graphs, algorithms, differential diagnosis comparisons, and more schematic diagrams throughout.
|Author Informaiton||By Daniel Wallace, MD, FAAP, FACR, Medical Director, Wallace Rheumatic Study Center; Attending Physician, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center; Clinical Professor of Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, California and Bevra Hannahs Hahn, MD, Professor of Medicine, Chief, Division of Rheumatology, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, California|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.