Emergency Imaging: Case Review E-Book , 2nd Edition
Stay on top of the rapidly-changing area of emergency radiology with this new volume in the popular Case Review Series. This challenging subspecialty requires a range of knowledge and skills for rapid diagnosis of issues related to trauma and acute situations including cardiopulmonary emergencies, stroke, and fractures. Emergency Imaging offers highly illustrated, case-based preparation for board review to help residents and recertifying radiologists succeed on exams and provide state-of-the-art patient care.
- Presents 125 case studies organized by level of difficulty, with multiple-choice questions, answers, and rationales following the board review and recertification question format.
- Includes clinical information and diagnostic images highlighting important considerations for every case, with a recap of the procedure and explanations of key concepts.
- Features 400+ high-quality images spanning the full range of emergency findings from classic to less common.
- Covers the latest imaging technology and indications, including MDCT-angiography of vascular injury, CT and MRI of spine injuries and CNS emergencies, subtle and classic CT signs of bowel emergencies, cardiac angiography, and dual-energy CT.
|Author Informaiton||By Jamlik-Omari Johnson, MD, Chief, Radiology and Imaging Sciences, Director, Division of Emergency Radiology, Program Director, Emergency Radiology Fellowship Program, Emory Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences, Emory University Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.