Emergency Imaging: Case Review Series , 2nd Edition
Stay on top of the rapidly-changing area of emergency radiology with this new volume in the popular Case Review Series. This challenging subspecialty requires a range of knowledge and skills for rapid diagnosis of issues related to trauma and acute situations including cardiopulmonary emergencies, stroke, and fractures. Emergency Imaging offers highly illustrated, case-based preparation for board review to help residents and recertifying radiologists succeed on exams and provide state-of-the-art patient care.
- Presents 125 case studies organized by level of difficulty, with multiple-choice questions, answers, and rationales following the board review and recertification question format.
- Includes clinical information and diagnostic images highlighting important considerations for every case, with a recap of the procedure and explanations of key concepts.
- Features 400+ high-quality images spanning the full range of emergency findings from classic to less common.
- Covers the latest imaging technology and indications, including MDCT-angiography of vascular injury, CT and MRI of spine injuries and CNS emergencies, subtle and classic CT signs of bowel emergencies, cardiac angiography, and dual-energy CT.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
|Author Informaiton||By Jamlik-Omari Johnson, MD, Chief, Radiology and Imaging Sciences, Director, Division of Emergency Radiology, Program Director, Emergency Radiology Fellowship Program, Emory Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences, Emory University Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia|
|Table of Content||PART 1 OPENING ROUND
PART 2 FAIR GAME
PART 3 CHALLENGE
PART 4 ANSWERS
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|