25 % off Paperback
Emergency Medicine Board Review
Increase your opportunity for first-time success on the challenging emergency medicine board exam with this authoritative, highly illustrated review tool! Written and edited by contributors from the UCLA-affiliated residency programs, Emergency Medicine Board Review covers the full range of disorders, procedures, skills, and other core competencies that the emergency medicine physician needs to know. A bulleted, easy-to-read format supported by hundreds of high-quality images and questions make it the most efficient and effective way to study for certification and MOC exams and prepare for clinical practice.
- Contains approximately 500 board-style, multiple-choice questions with full, discursive answers, and more than 300 clinical photos for effective visual learning.
- Features up-to-date content in a streamlined, highly focused format with questions directly related to the board exam, both in print and online.
- Covers all areas of the Emergency Medicine Model for certification and in-service exams, including devices (AICD, LVAD, pacemakers), infectious disease, pediatrics, rashes, toxicology, trauma, and more.
- Includes key procedures such as airway management; neonatal, pediatric, adult cardiac arrest; vascular access; wound management; ultrasound; and procedural sedation.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Information||By Amy Kaji, MD, PhD, Associate Clinical Professor, Emergency Medicine, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, California; Attending Physician, Emergency Medicine Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Long Beach, California and Ryan A. Pedigo, MD, Director, Undergraduate Medical Education, Department of Emergency Medicine, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
Write Your Own Review