10 % off Paperback
Emergency Medicine Handbook
- Templated chapters written in bulleted format
- Information is easy to find, with key information highlighted
- Visual presentations make information easier to understand and remember
- Section on wound care
Emergency Medicine Handbook: Critical Concepts for Clinical Practice provides essential information and practical advice for use in the emergency department. The book covers the general approach to patients with various medical complaints, tables of differential diagnoses, and brief discussions of the most common disease processes-all in an easy-to-read, bulleted format. Essential information for use in the busy ED.
- Templated chapters written in bulleted format makes finding information fast and easy!
- Includes algorithms and text boxes that help you comprehend information faster
|Author Informaiton||By Lynn Roppolo, MD, Assistant Professor of Surgery, Division of Emergency Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern at Dallas, Dallas, Texas; Daniel Davis, MD, UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest, University of California, San Diego, San Diego, California; Sean Kelly, MD, Attending Physician, Department of Emergency Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center; Instructor, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts; and Peter Rosen, MD, Attending Physician, Department of Emergency Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts|
|Trim||5 x 8.25|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
Write Your Own Review