Endocrine Secrets E-Book , 7th Edition
For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Endocrine Secrets, 7th Edition, features the Secrets' popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, pearls, memory aids, and an easy-to-read style - making inquiry, reference, and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
- The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time - succinct, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Fully revised and updated throughout, including protocols and guidelines that are continuously evolving and that increasingly dictate best practices.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Features bulleted lists, mnemonics, practical tips from prominent endocrinologists - all providing a concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- Keeps you up to date with new techniques and technologies, as well as changing treatment options and drug information.
- Equips you for effective practice with coverage of the most current developments in obesity management, weight loss drugs, and bariatric surgery; type 2 diabetes mellitus; insulin therapy; thyroid cancer; osteoporosis therapies; and much more.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
|Author Information||By Michael T. McDermott, MD, Professor of Medicine, Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, CO|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.