25 % off New Hardback
Endoscopic Craniosynostosis Surgery
Destined to be the definitive reference in this complex surgical area, Endoscopic Craniosynostosis Surgery is the first single resource to offer complete coverage of techniques, outcomes, complications, and results when treating patients with craniosynostosis endoscopically. Dr. David F. Jimenez, a pioneer in the field who has developed minimally invasive endoscopic surgeries to treat very young infants with this condition, provides all appropriate data and detailed guidance on every aspect of the management of craniosynostosis using endoscopic techniques.
- Covers the surgical management of every type of single suture synostosis as well as multiple and complex synostosis.
- Presents surgical techniques in depth, with a complete review of short- and long-term outcomes and results.
- Provides detailed information on patient anesthesia and how to set up the operating room for surgery.
- Features dozens of radiographs, clinical photos, and procedural illustrations, as well as procedural videos.
- Discusses complication avoidance, provides surgical pearls throughout, and supplies patient information online.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Information||Edited by David F. Jimenez|
|Table of Content||1 "History of craniosynostosis surgery "
2 Facial sequelae of craniosynostosis
2 Sagittal Synostosis
2 Cranial Anthropometry
2 Complication Avoidance and Management
2 Bi-Lambdoid Synostosis
2 Cranial Orthosis
2 Neuropsychologic Outcomes
2 Anaesthetic Management
2 Instrumentation and OR Set Up
3 Metopic Synostosis
3 Background and Management Principles
3 Coronal Synostosis
4 Perioperative Logistics
4 Lambdoid Synostosis
4 Bi-coronal Non-Syndromic Synostosis
5 Sagittal-Lambdoid Synostosis
5 Bi-coronal Syndromic Synostosis
5 Sagittal-Metopic Synostosis
5 Nursing Perspectives
6 Anesthesia Management
6 Coronal-Metopic Synostosis
7 Ophthalmic complications of craniosynostosis and the impact of endoscopic surgical repair
8 Sagittal craniosynostosis
9 Unicoronal Craniosynostosis
10 Metopic craniosynostosis
11 NON-SYNDROMIC BI-CORONAL CRANIOSYNOSTOSIS
12 Bi-coronal syndromic craniosynostosis
13 Lambdoid craniosynostosis
14 MULTIPLE SUTURE NON-SYNDROMIC CRANIOSYNOSTOSIS
15 Orthotic molding concepts: addressing postoperative asymmetry and disproportion
16 Meta-analysis and literature review of endoscopic craniosynostosis surgery
16 Complications and Management
17 Final Thoughts and Conclusions
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||Coming Soon|
Write Your Own Review