Endosonography E-Book , 4th Edition
Covering the full spectrum of endoscopic ultrasound, Endosonography, 4th Edition, by Drs. Robert Hawes, Paul Fockens, and Shyam Varadarajulu, is a comprehensive, one-stop resource for mastering both diagnostic and therapeutic EUS procedures. Leading global authorities guide you step by step through both introductory and advanced techniques, covering everything from interpretation and accurate diagnosis to treatment recommendations. High-quality images and an easy-to-navigate format make this updated reference a must-have for both beginning and experienced endosonographers.
|Author Informaiton||By Robert H. Hawes, MD, Medical Director, Florida Hospital Institute for Minimally Invasive Therapy; Professor of Internal Medicine, University of Central Florida College of Medicine, Orlando, Florida ; Paul Fockens, MD, PhD, Associate Professor of Medicine, Director of Endoscopy, Department of Gastroenterology, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands and Shyam Varadarajulu, MD, Medical Director, Florida Hospital Center for Interventional Endoscopy; Professor of Internal Medicine, University of Central Florida College of Medicine, Orlando, Florida|
|Table of Content||
Section 1. Basics of EUS
1. Principles of Ultrasound
3. Training and Simulators
4. Indications, Preparation, and Adverse Effects
5. New Techniques in EUS: Real-Time Elastography, Contrast-Enhanced EUS, and Fusion Imaging
Section 2. Mediastinum
6. How to Perform EUS in the Esophagus and Mediastinum
7. EUS(B) and EBUS in Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
8. EUS in Esophageal and Gastric Cancer
9. EUS in the Evaluation of Posterior Mediastinal Lesions
Section 3. Stomach
10. How to Perform EUS in the Stomach
11. Subepithelial Lesions
Section 4. Pancreas and Biliary Tree
12. How to Perform EUS in the Pancreas, Bile Duct, and Liver
13. EUS in Inflammatory Disease of the Pancreas
14. EUS and Pancreatic Tumors
15. EUS in the Evaluation Pancreatic Cysts
16. EUS in Bile Duct, Gallbladder, and Ampullary Lesions
Section 5. Anorectum
17. How to Perform Anorectal EUS
18. EUS in Rectal Cancer
19. Evaluation of the Anal Sphincter by Anal EUS
Section 6. EUS-Guided Tissue Acquisition
20. How to Perform EUS-Guided Fine-Needle Aspiration
21. Techniques for EUS-Guided Fine-Needle Biopsy
22. Cytology Primer for Endosonographers
23. EUS-Guided Drainage of Pancreatic Fluid Collections
24. EUS-Guided Drainage of the Biliary-Pancreatic Ductal Systems and Gallbladder
25. EUS-Guided Ablation Therapy and Celiac Plexus Interventions
26. EUS-Guided Anastomosis, Drainage of Abdominal-Pelvic Fluid Collections, and Vascular Interventions
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.