Esthetic Dentistry , 3rd Edition
Help your patients look better and improve their self-esteem with this complete, user-friendly guide to all of the latest esthetic dentistry procedures that are in high demand. Thoroughly updated by the most renowned leaders in the field, the new third edition of Esthetic Dentistry: A Clinical Approach to Techniques and Materials offers clearly highlighted techniques in step-by-step fashion, with unmistakable delineation of armamentarium, for the treatment of esthetic problems. Hundreds of clinical tips are included throughout the book to help alert you to potential problems, variations on techniques, and other treatment considerations. Plus, an invaluable troubleshooting guide covers the different types of esthetic problems (such as size, discoloration, and spacing issues), potential solutions, and references to chapters where the specific problem is discussed in detail. With this expert reference in hand, you will have all you need to master the latest esthetic procedures that your patients want!
- Troubleshooting guide at the beginning of the book features tabled information containing a quick snapshot of the problem, the solution, and where in the text it can be found.
- Hundreds of clinical tips throughout the book alert you to potential problems, variations on techniques, and other treatment considerations.
- Short narratives utilize a user-friendly format that works as a dependable reference, as well as a quick, at-a-glance guide.
- Part 2: Principles of Esthetics provides a detailed discussion of the fundamentals of esthetics and its relevancy to dentistry.
- Part 3: Esthetic Materials and Techniques assists you in selecting the correct materials for a specific clinical situation.
- Part 4: Esthetics and Other Clinical Applications offers an overview of how esthetics relates to other clinical specialties including, periodontics, orthodontics, implants, oral surgery, pediatrics, occlusion, laser surgery, oral photography, CAD/CAM technology, dermatological pharmaceuticals, and plastic surgery.
|Author Informaiton||By Kenneth W. Aschheim, DDS, Associate Clinical Professor, NYU College of Dentistry Associate Clinical Professor, Mount Sinai Medical Center Private Practice, New York, NY|
|Table of Content||
Part 1: Troubleshooting
Part 2: Principles of Esthetics
Part 3: Esthetic Materials and Techniques
Part 4: Esthetics and Other Clinical Applications
Part 5: Esthetic Practice Management
Part 6: Esthetic Dentistry and Social Issues
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|