Evidence for Vascular or Endovascular Reconstruction
This unique resource provides a comprehensive "head-to-head" forum for the debate into open versus endoluminal vascular treatment. Controversial treatment options are supported by evidence, in which the pros and cons are both explored and analyzed by an international panel of experts and their contributors, widely recognised as the leading authorities in the field. It is a one-stop reference for both the trainee vascular surgeon and the vascular consultant who requires a comprehensive view into the various management options as well as the evidence supporting the more difficult vascular procedures.
- offers a one-stop-shop for the current debate for and against open versus endoluminal treatment.
- uses an evidence-based approach to the controversial areas of vascular surgery.
- provides an authoritative source of outcomes for various operations based on fact not opinion.
- serves as a practical reference of recommended techniques debated by expert arguments for and against them.
|Author Information||By Roger M. Greenhalgh, MA, MD, MChir, FRCS, Professor of Surgery, Head of Department of Vascular Surgery, Imperial College School of Medicine, Charing Cross Hospital, London; Jean-Pierre Becquemin, MD, Department of Vascular Surgery, Henri Mondor Hospital, AP/HP Paris, University Paris XII, Creteil, France; Alun Davies, MD, FRCS, Reader in Surgery, Charing Cross Hospital, London, UK; Peter A. Gaines, MRCP, FRCR, Consultant Vascular Radiologist, The Sheffield Vascular Unit, Northern General Hospital, Sheffield, UK; and Peter Harris, MD, FRCS, Consultant in Vascular Surgery, Broadgreen Hospital, Liverpool, UK|
|Table of Content||1. Aorta iliac PTA outcome assessment
2. Great arch vessels
4. Thoracoabdominal aneurysm
5. Thoracic aneurysm
7. EVAR endoleaks and migration: conversion or more endovascular
8. Infected Dacron aortic graft
9. Thoracic gullet syndrome
12. Aorto iliac
13. Fem pop
14. Popliteal aneurysm
16. Vein graft surveillance
17. Acute leg ischaemia
18. BK A
19. Varicose veins
20. Venous ulcer
21. Pulmonary embolism
|Stock Status||In Stock|
Write Your Own Review