Feline Medicine - review and test
- 70+ clinical cases fully developed and followed through in quick reprisal format
- Focuses on needs of the general practitioner and of the student
- Panel of international experts contribute cases
- A selection of the cases is presented for on-the-go review on the mobile-optimized website
- Over 250 colour illustrations
- Handy manual sized format with flexicover
Unlike many feline self-assessment reviews, Feline Medicine - Review & Test goes in-depth into more than 70 clinical cases from a panel of international experts. This handy manual covers common health conditions in cats with descriptive and diagnostic images and clinical and laboratory data. It challenges you to formulate a differential diagnosis, suggest a recommended therapy pathway, provide an educated prognosis, and propose ways of prevention - then reveals the definitive diagnosis, treatment, preventative medicine, and final comments at the end of each case. You can also self-test on the go with the mobile-optimized companion website.
- More than 70 clinical cases presented in a convenient, quick-reference format
- Focuses on the needs of the general practitioner and the student to ensure it is of daily practical relevance.
- Panel of international experts contribute cases and offer authoritative guidance on the treatment of a variety of conditions ranging from the everyday to more unusual.
- Mobile-optimized companion website allows you to easily self-test on the go.
- Organized in a handy manual format with a flexicover that veterinary students can carry with them on clinical days, and veterinary surgeons an use as a reference in clinical practice.
- 265 full-color illustrations help engage and guide you through each case.
- Recommended list of further reading at the end of the book offers additional consultative information on the medical conditions addressed.
|Author Informaiton||By Samantha Taylor and Andrea Harvey|
"This book offers a new concept that will be of great help to many practitioners ... It also offers a great opportunity for self-assessment in the areas covered"
|Table of Content||1. Dermatological Disorders
2. GI and Hepatic Disorders
3. Haematological Disorders
4. Respiratory Disorders
5. Urinary Tract Disorders
6. Endocrinological Disorders
7. Neurological Disorders
8. Toxicity and Trauma
9. Miscellaneous Disorders
|Trim||216 x 138|
|Stock Status||In Stock|