Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2022
Access immediate answers on the medical conditions you're likely to see with this unique, bestselling resource! Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2022 uses the popular "5 books in 1" format to deliver vast amounts of information in a clinically relevant, user-friendly manner. This practical reference is updated annually to provide easy access to answers on over 1,000 common medical conditions, including diseases and disorders, differential diagnoses, clinical algorithms, laboratory tests, and clinical practice guidelines-all carefully reviewed by experts in key clinical fields. Extensive algorithms, along with hundreds of clear photographs, illustrations, diagrams, and tables, ensure that you stay current with today's medical practice.
- Contains significant updates throughout, covering all aspects of current diagnosis and treatment.
- Features 30 all-new topics including Covid-19 disease, anal cancer, electronic cigarette or vaping-associated lung injury (EVALI), gaming disorder, early pregnancy loss, smoke inhalation injury, and subjective cognitive decline, among others.
- Includes useful appendices covering common herbs in integrated medicine and herbal activities against pain and chronic diseases; care of the transgender patient, palliative care; preoperative evaluation, and more.
- Offers online access to Patient Teaching Guides in both English and Spanish.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Information||Edited by Fred F. Ferri, MD, FACP, Clinical Professor, The Warren Alpert Medical School, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island|
|Table of Content||
Section 1: Diseases and Disorders (approx.. 1000 medical topics; this is the main portion of the text)
Section 2: Differential Diagnosis
Section 3: Clinical Algorithms
Section 4: Laboratory Tests and Interpretation of Results
Section 5: Clinical Practice Guidelines
APPENDIX I: Definitions of Complementary and Alternative Medicine Terms
APPENDIX II: Nutrition
APPENDIX III: Acute Poisoning
APPENDIX IV: Impairment and Disability Issues
APPENDIX V: Primary Care Procedures
APPENDIX VI: Patient Teaching Guides
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|