Gastrointestinal Diseases and Their Associated Infections
Many bacteria, viruses, protozoa, and fungi play key roles in the development of gastrointestinal diseases, and this practical reference brings you up to speed with this increasingly important area. Covering a broad range of GI diseases and cancers, this resource provides an expert overview of the field, ideal for all gastroenterologists and infectious disease physicians.
- Covers infections associated with gastroesophageal reflux disease and Barrett's esophagus, gallbladder disease, acute pancreatitis, small intestinal bacterial overgrowth, irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, appendicitis, Whipple Disease, Crohn's Disease, and more.
- Discusses esophageal cancer, gastric cancer, cholangiocarcinoma, hepatocellular carcinoma, and colorectal cancer.
- Includes chapters on gut microbiome, fecal transplants, and the molecular pathgenesis of gastrointestinal infections.
- Consolidates today's available information on this timely topic into a single convenient resource.
|Author Informaiton||By Guy D. Eslick, PhD, MMEDSc(Clin Epi), MMEDStat, The University of Sydney in New South Wales, Australia|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.