Goldberger's Clinical Electrocardiography, 10th Edition
Offers practical, comprehensive coverage of real-world ECGs across a range of point-of-care settings, explaining not only how to interpret the data, but the implications of ECG findings for clinical management.
Covers recent advances in pacemaker and implantable cardioverter-defibrillator technology; myocardial ischemia and infarction; arrhythmias, including atrial fibrillation, ventricular tachycardias and sudden cardiac arrest syndromes; drug toxicities; cardiac monitoring, including wearable devices; cardiomyopathies and COVID-19.
Features nearly 300 high-quality illustrations, with an abundance of quick reference information highlights, including key pathophysiologic concepts, reminders, clinical pearls, and key points, as well as more than 250 review questions online.
Discusses basic principles of electrophysiology in an easily understandable format for students and non-cardiologists.
Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Information||By Ary L. Goldberger, MD, FACC, Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Director, Margret and HA Rey Institute for Nonlinear Dynamics in Physiology and Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts ; Zachary D. Goldberger, MD, FACC, FHRS, Associate Professor of Medicine, School of Medicine and Public Health, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine/Electrophysiology, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, Wisconsin and Alexei Shvilkin, MD, PhD, Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist, Director, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts|
|Table of Content||1. Essential Concepts: What is an ECG?
2. ECG Basics: Waves, Intervals, and Segments
3. How to Make Basic Measurements
4. ECG Leads
5. The Normal ECG
6. Electrical Axis and Axis Deviation
7. Atrial and Ventricular Enlargement
8. Ventricular Conduction Disturbances: Bundle Branch Blocks and Related Abnormalities
9. Myocardial Ischemia and Infarction, Part I: ST Segment Elevation and Q Wave Syndromes
10. Myocardial Infarction and Ischemia, Part II: Non-ST Segment Elevation and Non-Q Wave Syndromes
11. Drug Effects, Electrolyte Abnormalities, and Metabolic Disturbances
12. Pericardial, Myocardial, and Pulmonary Syndromes
13. Sinus and Escape Rhythms
14. Supraventricular Arrhythmias, Part I: Premature Beats and Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardias
15. Supraventricular Arrhythmias, Part II: Atrial Flutter and Atrial Fibrillation
16. Ventricular Arrhythmias
17. Atrioventricular (AV) Conduction Disorders, Part I: Delays, Blocks, and Dissociation Syndromes
18. Atrioventricular (AV) Conduction Abnormalities, Part II: Preexcitation (Wolff-Parkinson-White) Patterns and Syndromes
19. Bradycardias and Tachycardias: Review and Differential Diagnosis
20. Digitalis Toxicity
21. Sudden Cardiac Arrest and Sudden Cardiac Death Syndromes
22. Pacemakers and Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators: Essentials for Clinicians
23. Interpreting ECGs: An Integrative Approach
24. Limitations and Uses of the ECG
25. ECG Differential Diagnoses: Instant Replays
|Trim||235 x 191 (7 1/2 x 9 1/4)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|