Gordis Epidemiology E-Book , 6th Edition
From the Department of Epidemiology at Johns Hopkins University and continuing in the tradition of award-winning educator and epidemiologist Dr. Leon Gordis, comes the fully revised 6th Edition of Gordis Epidemiology. This bestselling text provides a solid introduction to basic epidemiologic principles as well as practical applications in public health and clinical practice, highlighted by real-world examples throughout. New coverage includes expanded information on genetic epidemiology, epidemiology and public policy, and ethical and professional issues in epidemiology, providing a strong basis for understanding the role and importance of epidemiology in today's data-driven society.
- Covers the basic principles and concepts of epidemiology in a clear, uniquely memorable way, using a wealth of full-color figures, graphs, charts, and cartoons to help you understand and retain key information.
- Reflects how epidemiology is practiced today, with a new chapter organization progressing from observation and developing hypotheses to data collection and analyses.
- Features new end-of-chapter questions for quick self-assessment, and a glossary of genetic terminology.
- Provides more than 200 additional multiple-choice epidemiology self-assessment questions online.
- Evolve Instructor Resources, including a downloadable image and test bank, are available to instructors through their Elsevier sales rep or via request at: https://evolve.elsevier.com
|Author Informaiton||By David D Celentano, ScD, MHS , Charles Armstrong Chair and Professor, Department of Epidemiology, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, Maryland|
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.