Grainger & Allison's Diagnostic Radiology , 7th Edition
Master the information you need to know for practice and prepare for certification or recertification with a succinct, comprehensive account of the entire spectrum of imaging modalities and their clinical applications. Throughout six outstanding editions, Grainger and Allison's Diagnostic Radiology has stood alone as the single comprehensive reference on general diagnostic radiology. Now in two succinct volumes, the 7th Edition of this landmark text continues to provide complete coverage of all currently available imaging techniques and their clinical applications - the essential information you need to succeed in examinations and understand current best practices in radiological diagnosis.
- Organizes content along an organ and systems basis, covering all diagnostic imaging techniques in an integrated, correlative fashion, with a focus on the topics that matter most to a trainee radiologist in the initial years of training.
- Contains more than 4,000 high-quality illustrations that enhance and clarify the text.
- Features an expanded section on cardiac imaging to reflect major developments in cardiac MRI, including 3D ultrasound, PET, and SPECT.
- Integrates functional and molecular imaging throughout each section, and includes the latest image-guided biopsy and ablation techniques.
- Provides an ideal resource for written, oral, and re-certifying board study as well as for a clinical practice refresher on topics that may have been forgotten.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Informaiton||By Andy Adam, CBE, MB, BS (Hons), PhD, FRCP, FRCR, FRCS, FFR RCSI (Hon), FRANZCR (Hon), FACR (Hon), FMedSci, Professor of Interventional Radiology Guy's, King's and St Thomas' School of Medicine London, UK; Adrian K. Dixon, MD, MD(Hon caus), FRCP, FRCR, FRCS, FFRRCSI(Hon), FRANZCR(Hon), FACR(Hon), FMedSci, Professor of Radiology, Department of Radiology, Addenbrooke's Hospital University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK; Jonathan H Gillard, BSc, MA, MD, FRCR, FRCP, MBA, Professor of Neuroradiology, University of Cambridge and Cornelia Schaefer-Prokop, MD, PhD, Professor of Radiology, Meander Medical Centre, Amersfoort, The Netherlands|
|Table of Content||
Chest and Cardiovascular System
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|
|Stock Status||Coming Soon|