Gray's Anatomy for Students , 4th Edition
Easy to read, superbly illustrated, and clinically relevant, Gray's Anatomy for Students, 4th Edition, is medical students' go-to text for essential information in human anatomy. This fully revised volume focuses on the core information students need to know, in an easy-access format and with additional multimedia tools that facilitate effective study and mastery of the material. A team of expert authors and global advisors share their extensive teaching and clinical experience, highlighted by more than 1,000 innovative, original illustrations throughout the text.
- Helps students understand the practical applications of anatomical concepts through unique coverage of surface anatomy, correlative diagnostic images, and clinical case studies.
- Presents anatomy logically by body region, and now offers bonus eBook chapters for each major body system to facilitate learning from a different perspective - covering the Cardiovascular System, Respiratory System, Gastrointestinal System, Urogenital System, Lymphatic System, and Nervous System.
- Features an all-new eBook chapter covering the essentials of neuroanatomy, so readers can learn key aspects of this challenging topic in the context of general anatomy.
- Offers new schematic drawings for key structures and topics in every chapter, providing an additional, simplified approach to introduce each topic-ideal for quick initial understanding and as a guide for students' own anatomy drawings.
- Includes new and improved online materials such as self-assessment questions, clinical cases, an Interactive Surface Anatomy tool, an online anatomy and embryology self-study course, and more.
- Provides fully revised and updated clinical content including numerous new In the Clinic boxes, plus new clinical cases, images, and correlates throughout.
- Enables readers to quickly review the basic concepts from each chapter with Conceptual Overviews.
- Includes an Enhanced eBook version with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Informaiton||By Richard Drake, PhD, FAAA, Director of Anatomy, Professor of Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA; A. Wayne Vogl, PhD, FAAA, Professor of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Department of Cellular and Physiological Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and Adam W. M. Mitchell, MB BS, FRCS, FRCR, Consultant Radiologist, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, Honorary Senior Lecturer, Imperial College, London, UK|
|Pp Authortext||Drake, Vogl & Mitchell|
|Table of Content||
+ e-only Bonus chapters:
e. 9. Neuroanatomy Essentials
Gray's Systemic Anatomy:
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|