Gray's Anatomy for Students Flash Cards , 4th Edition
- Study efficiently while being confident in your mastery of the most important anatomical concepts! Flashcards have been thoroughly revised to reflect the updates made to the companion text, Gray's Anatomy for Students, 4th Edition.
- Understand the clinical relevance of your anatomical knowledge with clinical imaging cards.
- Conveniently access all of the need-to-know anatomy information! Each card presents beautiful 4-color artwork or a radiologic image of a particular structure/area of the body, with numbered leader lines indicating anatomical structures; labels to the structures are listed by number on the reverse, in addition to relevant functions, clinical correlations, and more.
- Fully grasp the practical applications of anatomy with "In the Clinic" discussions on most cards, which relate structures to corresponding clinical disorders; a page reference to the companion textbook (Gray's Anatomy for Students, 4th Edition) facilitates access to further information.
- Access a clear, visual review of key concepts with wiring diagrams that detail the innervation of nerves to organs and other body parts, as well as muscle cards covering functions and attachments.
Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Information||By Richard Drake, PhD, FAAA, Director of Anatomy, Professor of Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA; A. Wayne Vogl, PhD, FAAA, Professor of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Department of Cellular and Physiological Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and Adam W. M. Mitchell, MB BS, FRCS, FRCR, Consultant Radiologist, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, Honorary Senior Lecturer, Imperial College, London, UK|
|Table of Content||1 Overview
5 Pelvis and Perineum
6 Lower Limb
7 Upper Limb
8 Head and Neck
9 Surface Anatomy
10 Nervous System
|Trim||152 x 102 (4 x 6)|
|Stock Status||In Stock|
Our ebooks are Vitalsource files to open with the Bookshelf library. Here are the steps to quickly read your eBook.
- Create your account on the Vitalsource Bookshelf
- Insert the access code that will be sent to you by email or found on your account, section "my ebooks"
- Validate and your ebook is available
Namely: you can consult your eBook either online or after downloading the application Bookshelf on your tablet / smartphone.
Four downloads are possible: two on a landline and two on mobile. VitalSource technology allows you to read, navigate, search, highlight and annotate your work with ease and synchronization across multiple media.
A question about how to download and read your ebook? Click here If you have any difficulty accessing your e-books, please contact us via our contact form or call us on the following number: 01 71 16 55 99. Our services are open Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm hours and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.