Gray's Anatomy for Students Flash Cards , 4th Edition
- Study efficiently while being confident in your mastery of the most important anatomical concepts! Flashcards have been thoroughly revised to reflect the updates made to the companion text, Gray's Anatomy for Students, 4th Edition.
- Understand the clinical relevance of your anatomical knowledge with clinical imaging cards.
- Conveniently access all of the need-to-know anatomy information! Each card presents beautiful 4-color artwork or a radiologic image of a particular structure/area of the body, with numbered leader lines indicating anatomical structures; labels to the structures are listed by number on the reverse, in addition to relevant functions, clinical correlations, and more.
- Fully grasp the practical applications of anatomy with "In the Clinic" discussions on most cards, which relate structures to corresponding clinical disorders; a page reference to the companion textbook (Gray's Anatomy for Students, 4th Edition) facilitates access to further information.
- Access a clear, visual review of key concepts with wiring diagrams that detail the innervation of nerves to organs and other body parts, as well as muscle cards covering functions and attachments.
Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Author Informaiton||By Richard Drake, PhD, FAAA, Director of Anatomy, Professor of Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA; A. Wayne Vogl, PhD, FAAA, Professor of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Department of Cellular and Physiological Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and Adam W. M. Mitchell, MB BS, FRCS, FRCR, Consultant Radiologist, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, Honorary Senior Lecturer, Imperial College, London, UK|
|Pp Authortext||Drake, Vogl & Mitchell|
|Table of Content||1 Overview
5 Pelvis and Perineum
6 Lower Limb
7 Upper Limb
8 Head and Neck
9 Surface Anatomy
10 Nervous System
|Trim||152 x 102 (4 x 6)|